Sökning: "Role Theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6215 uppsatser innehållade orden Role Theory.
1. THE ROLE OF DIPLOMATIC SPOUSES: A BOURDIEUSIAN EXPLORATION Expectations and restrictions of contemporary diplomatic spousesKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Ever since the 19th century women who marries diplomats has taken on the role of a diplomatic wife. The wives were responsible for entertaining and creating a welcoming atmosphere. It was such an essential role of diplomacy that they had courses and manuals on how to conduct themselves and how to arrange flowers and seating charts. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study aims to analyze the effects of the proposal regarding mandatory reporting for undocumented individuals within the Swedish public sector and how this potentially affects leaders in their efforts to motivate their employees to comply with this requirement, which is considered ethically charged. The primary focus is to understand how these leaders can motivate their employees considering legal requirements that are both legally binding and ethically sensitive. LÄS MER
3. SOCIAL HERITAGE AS LEVERAGE: Recognising the Social Dimension of Heritage in Sustainable Urban DevelopmentMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In 2015, numerous countries committed to supporting the United Nations' Agenda 2030, which aims to address global challenges such as urban growth and climate change through the Sustainable Cities and Communities goal (SDG11). During this time, experts in heritage and urban development began emphasizing the significant role that cultural heritage plays in sustainable urban development. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The precedent of unrivaled lending in Zambia, to a great degree, and courtesy to the World Bank, has generated a normative and financial frame that puts forward economic prosperity as only being made manifest through lending in perpetuality. Zambia has in recent decades found itself in between both West and East spheres of power in terms of foreign aid and this has had an impact on its development. LÄS MER
5. Socialsekreterarnas ställning gentemot lagförslagen om anmälninsplikt : En kvalitativ studie som undersöker socialsekreterares ställning och deras handlingsutrymme inför lagförslaget om anmälningspliktKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa och samhälle (HS)
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on the proposed legislative amendment regarding mandatory reporting. The purpose of the study is to investigate how social workers within social services perceive the legislative proposal on mandatory reporting, identify ethical dilemmas that social workers associate with the mandatory reporting law, and explore how they reason about handling these dilemmas. LÄS MER