Sökning: "Rolling Resistance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 45 uppsatser innehållade orden Rolling Resistance.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Tekniska Högskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Tekniska Högskolan
Sammanfattning : There is a need to improve the JU Solar Team's new solar cell powered electric car's driving capabilities for the Bridgestone World Solar Challenge 2019. Partly to improve the car's safety and the ability to meet the competition requirements, but also to minimize effects that contribute to increased rolling resistance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : One of the biggest challenges of putting a robot on an extraterrestrial surface is the entry, descent and landing. By making the robot impact resistant, the need for landing thrusters and parachutes is reduced, lowering the weight and cost of an interplanetary robotic mission. LÄS MER
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för mekanik och maritima vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) is a big consideration in the automotive industry.In order to create an as pleasant driving experience as possible for the driver,NVH should be minimized. One of the sources of NVH comes from the transmissiondue to the synchronization process. LÄS MER
4. Shock Absorbing Flooring For Elderly Homes : Study of Shock Absorption of Head Impacts and Rolling ResistanceMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : In Sweden fall-related injuries among the elderly lead to over a thousand deaths and close to 300.0000 hospital visitations annually. Fall related injuries can in many cases lead to serious head injuries along with other fractures. The elderly are more prone to fall and sustain an injury because of conditions such as osteoporosis and weak muscles. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fordonsdynamik; KTH/Fordonsdynamik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this master thesis is to study the energy efficiency of a vehicle when it is cornering. To achieve this, a Simulink model was built from a simple basic bicycle model and theoretically validated. This model was then analysed and successively improved by adding velocity and yaw moment control. LÄS MER