Sökning: "Rosi Braidotti"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 uppsatser innehållade orden Rosi Braidotti.
1. "Jag drar mig tillbaka i glappet, som också är en spricka" : Ett nomadiskt subjekt blir till i Nina Bouraouis SauvageKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Litteraturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In this essay called I withdraw into the gap, which is also a crevice. A nomadic subject comes into being in Nina Bouraoui’s Sauvage, I investigate which aspects in the novel play an important part in relation to the protoganist Alya’s process of becoming a subject in the passage from childhood to adulthood. LÄS MER
2. '...and just set that body on fire!'. Posthuman perspectives on the body, becomings, and sticky encounters in vogue femme.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för konsthistoria och visuella studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores aspects of vogue femme as a highly aestheticised, performative, and radically subversive visual phenomenon. The focus lies on the posthuman characteristics of this dance and the possibilities it opens up for becoming-other. Vogue femme first appeared as a competition category at balls during the 1990s. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för kultur och estetik
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms konstnärliga högskola/Institutionen för danspedagogik
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to understand how dance is becoming through the subject. What agents are entangled in the process of becoming, and what hierarchies are at work within my practice. I want to find out how they figurate and see if it´s possible for these hierarchies to reach positions that are more anti- essential. LÄS MER
5. Unsubstantial Territories : Nomadic Subjectivity as Criticism of Psychoanalysis in Virginia Woolf's The WavesKandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This essay looks at subjectivity in Virginia Woolf’s The Waves employing a psychoanalytic approach and using the theories of Gilles Deleuze and Félix Guattari. Woolf’s relation to the theories of her contemporary Sigmund Freud was unclear. LÄS MER