Sökning: "Russian Orthodox Church"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden Russian Orthodox Church.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Religionshistoria
Sammanfattning : The Russian Orthodox Church has had an incredibly fascinating story during its long history in Russia, where its status, political as well as economic power has drastically changed over the course of its existence. The church has gone from being almost completely undistinguishable from the sovereign power during the Russian Empire to nearly being completely wiped out by the times of the communist regime in the soviet era, who saw it as a threat to the revolutionary ideas. LÄS MER
2. Fear and Loathing in the Iron Closet: The right to freedom of assembly for LGBT rights activists in the Russian Federation, Ukraine and the Republic of Moldova, and the role of the Moscow Patriarchate in the invention of “gay propaganda” legislationUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The Iron Closet has always been deep, and although never leading to Narnia it has on occasions had the potential to be a one-way ticket to a forced labour camp. After the decline of the Soviet Union, however, the Western world rejoiced; the second parenthesis had been set out and we now lived in the main narrative again where everything ought to make sense. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Uppsats för avläggande av filosofie masterexamen med huvudområdet kulturvård2017, 120 hpAvancerad nivå2017:26.... LÄS MER
4. Kyrkosplittring eller berikad mångfald? : En undersökning om den nuvarande ekumeniska relationen mellan Svenska kyrkan och Rysk-ortodoxa kyrkan.Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The results illustrate that there is a lack of reciprocal dialogue and respect between the churches at present. The Russian-orthodox church has chosen to disrupt its dialogue with the Swedish church due to disagreements regarding same-sex marriage. In the research, qualitative methods, such as interviews, were used to answer the research questions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The adoption of laws in the Russian Federation prohibiting propaganda of homosexuality and “non-traditional sexual relationships” to minors at the regional and federal levels, respectively, has raised questions regarding the role of the Russian Orthodox Church in politics. This project shall evaluate public statements by clerics and other figures serving in the Orthodox Church from 2011 through 2013, as well as interviews conducted with clerics of the Moscow Patriarchate in order to analyze the strategies employed when arguing against public expressions of homosexuality. LÄS MER