Sökning: "Russian identity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 uppsatser innehållade orden Russian identity.
1. Ryssland: neutral, allierad, radikal : En studie om identitetskonstruktioner av Ryssland och ontologisk (o)säkerhet i svenska försvarspropositioner sedan kalla krigets slutKandidat-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to demonstrate the significance of identity as a driving force behind Swedish security policy change. By studying social identity constructions of Russia in Swedish defence propositions from 1992, 2004 and 2015, the thesis concludes that these constructions might have resulted in shifts in Swedish security policy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay was to examine what problems, causes and solutions three Swedish governments identified concerning three decisions of cooperation with NATO, and to understand these decisions with constructivism and hard and soft power as theoretical perspectives. The first was the decision to join Partnership for Peace in 1994. LÄS MER
3. What kind of Russianness? : Exploring the role of traditional family in constructing the Russian national identity during “the decade of childhood”Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för samhälls- och välfärdsstudierLinköpings universitet/REMESO - Institutet för forskning om Migration, Etnicitet och Samhälle
Sammanfattning : Family and children are brought to the front in contemporary Russia and constitute an important policy area. Manifesting the centrality of family and children, the period 2018―2027 has also been officially proclaimed “the decade of childhood”, leading to numerous policy initiatives and momentous media attention. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Ryska
Sammanfattning : The subject of this thesis is the short story "Карл-Янкель" ("Karl-Yankel") by Russian-Jewish writer Isaac Babel (1894‒1940), published in 1931. The story depicts a trial following the cir-cumcision of a boy against his parents’ will, and thus directly addresses issues of high relevance at the time, namely the transformations of religious life in the early years of the Soviet Union. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis makes a contribution to the vast field of International Relations research conducted on Russia and its neighbors. Following constructivist scholarship focusing particularly on national interests, state identities, and the concept of ‘us and them’, the research shines light on how Russia has positioned itself in regards to the Europeanization process of neighboring Georgia. LÄS MER