Sökning: "S-D logic"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 uppsatser innehållade orden S-D logic.
1. Value creation within a digital service platform through the lens of service-dominant (S-D) logic : A case study of Eljun’s digital payment platformMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : The number of companies who base their business model on digital platforms has increased in the recent years. Successful examples of digital platforms are e.g., Airbnb, Klarna or Uber. LÄS MER
2. Customer engagement and co-creation in crowdfunding : Multi-case study on tabletop Kickstarter campaignsKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Crowdfunding is a new form of financing that has gained popularity among entrepreneurs seeking to fund innovative and creative projects. It involves collecting small amounts of money from a large number of potential backers through specialised websites. LÄS MER
3. Delivering the undefined: The value potential of digital twins : A qualitative study on digital twins in the Swedish AEC/FM industryMaster-uppsats, KTH/Ledning och organisering i byggande och förvaltning
Sammanfattning : The megatrend of digitalisation is transforming society, individuals, companies, and industries through the widespread adoption of new digital technologies. Among the emerging technologies, digital twin technology is regarded as a key enabler of digital transformation in the Architecture, Engineering, Construction, and Facility Management (AEC/FM) industry, where the transition from BIM to digital twins is primarily driven by the emergence of big data. LÄS MER
4. All Aboard the AI Express : An Exploratory Study on AI Implementation for Enhanced Digital Servitization from an S-D Logic PerspectiveMagister-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: To remain competitive in Industry 4.0, B2B suppliers must develop new and increasingly advanced digital services by incorporating AI. However, although being of interest to practitioners, academic research on successful AI implementation in B2B functional domains is lacking. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This paper aims to examine the diffusion of innovation as a collective endeavour of actors, more specifically, market disruptors. Drawing on service-dominant (S-D) logic and service ecosystems perspective, innovation is conceptualised as a process of altering the set of interrelated institutions – long-lasting rules, norms, values and beliefs – that coordinate and govern value cocreation and resource integration practices. LÄS MER