Sökning: "SDG 3"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 uppsatser innehållade orden SDG 3.
1. IMPLEMENTING SUSTAINABILITY IN A FAST-GROWING SCALE-UP COMPANY - A CASE STUDY IN THE MEDTECH INDUSTRY SchoolMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : As sustainability is becoming an increasingly important part of society, not only from a societal and environmental perspective but also, from a corporate one (Nidumolu et al., 2009; Evans et al. LÄS MER
2. The association between intimate partner violence and under 5- child mortality in Nigeria : A cross-sectional study based on Nigerian demographic health survey from 2018Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Internationell mödra- och barnhälsovård (IMCH)
Sammanfattning : Background Both Intimate partner violence and under 5- child mortality are alarmingly high in the world, Nigeria is one of the leading countries. The adverse health outcomes for both women and children as a result of living in a violent environment need to be addressed and combatted. LÄS MER
3. Cascading Loop Creation : a case study of how digitalisation brings fashion retail product service systems, business partners, and customers together.Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background – Circular economy (CE) is gaining more and more importance in research, based on the great desire to change the linear fashion economy to a circular. A Product Service System (PSS) can contribute to the achievement of CE, as PSSs, such as take-back or repair services, bring back the garments to the fashion retail company into the CE. LÄS MER
4. Assessment Based on Indicators of the Sustainable Development Goals in Spain : A Data Science ApproachMaster-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The global sustainable development has been marked by the United Nations plans for more than two decades. These plans have been adopted by most of the developed and developing countries to achieve the 2030 Agenda, currently formed by the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Target 6.2 aims at providing access to adequate and equitable sanitation and hygiene for all and to end open defecation by 2030. Yet, 47 % of the population in Bolivia lacked access to basic sanitation services in 2012. LÄS MER