Sökning: "SOCIAL CONSTRUCTION"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1409 uppsatser innehållade orden SOCIAL CONSTRUCTION.
1. THE REALITIES OF SUBURBAN FEMINISM : A study of feminism in the suburbs of Gothenburg among the immigrant communities.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för lärande, humaniora och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study on feminism is a study aimed at understanding a reality within feminism (suburban feminism) in the suburbs of Gothenburg and the underlying factors that contribute to the emergence of this new phenomenon, and why women in the suburbs relate to as an alternative social tool in the quest for better social standings. The research was focused on the 2 major issues and they were (1) the effect of intersectionality on feminism in the suburbs and (2), the effect of internal factors like culture and religion on feminism in the suburbs. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis seeks a sociological explanation of how and why thirteen interviewees told and constructed the telling of their dreams, anecdotes and secrets. Using Erving Coffman’s theories about impression management, this thesis was able to show how the interviewees prepared their telling of dreams, anecdotes and secrets via post hoc circumstances. LÄS MER
3. Fäbodbruk - “Det magiska mötet mellan natur och kultur” : En fenomenografisk studie om fäbodbruk ur brukarnas perspektivKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Miljövetenskap
Sammanfattning : Summer pasture contributes both to cultural-historical values and to positive effects on biodiversity. However, the usage of the term ”summer pastures” varies and there is no general definition. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates discursive identity creation used in the discourses of the governing populist political parties of Hungary and Poland, Fidesz and PiS. Considering the important role construction of social identities play in populism, this article argues that we need to enhance our understanding of how the Self and the Other is described and used in populist discourse. LÄS MER
5. “Like in Europe”: Promotional Discourses of the Stipend Reduction and Justification of the Neoliberal Transformations in UkraineMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Social Studies of Gender
Sammanfattning : This research explores the promotional discourses the neoliberal experts and politicians use to legitimise the stipend shortages to the students, whose interests this policy contradicts. The thesis argues that the proponents of the reform established the dialogue with the opposition in order to avoid the large-scale protests against the policy. LÄS MER