Sökning: "Sami rights"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 53 uppsatser innehållade orden Sami rights.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Sweden has received substantial criticism from several international organs on how the Sami people is treated. These international organs often recommend Sweden to ratify ILO Convention No. 169, which is the only instrument concerning indigenous peoples specifically which is open for ratification today. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sweden has received critique from international organizations for its discrimination of indigenous rights. Even though there are conflicts taking place on the Swedish side of Sápmi, where the Sami people are fighting for their human rights as an indigenous people, there is at same time little or no research done on conflicts involving the Sami population, especially in the north of Sweden. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Lärarutbildningen
Sammanfattning : This paper deals with how different operators use Sami history, what kind of use of history they apply. The material I have analysed are lesson plans from Samiskt informationscentrum, The Sami – an Indigenous People in Sweden by Sametinget and the government, brochures by Gaaltije/Sydsamiskt kulturcentrum and the journal Samefolket the years 1969-2018. LÄS MER
5. Rättvisa för vem i den exploaterande välfärdsmodellen? - En kritisk diskursanalys om samernas plats i den svenska gruvpolitiska diskursenKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Swedish welfare model has historically been financially dependent on the mining industry, which has played an important role in the Swedish economic development. Many mines are located in Swedish Sápmi, a region traditionally inhabited by the Sami people, which has led to conflicts regarding land use and land rights. LÄS MER