Sökning: "Sara Österberg"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden Sara Österberg.
1. Pointing in circles is not a way to circular economy : Barriers to a circular use of ICT products from a user organisation’s perspectiveMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The circular economy, in which products, materials and resources circle back into the system rather than ending up as waste, offers the possibility to decouple economic growth from environmental degradation. For the sector of information and communication technologies (ICT), where the products contain a wide range of critical raw materials and have a large environmental impact during their manufacturing phase, a shift from today’s linear consumption is especially important. LÄS MER
2. De andra: offer eller hot : En studie om medieporträtteringen av flyktingar våren innan riksdagsvalen 2014 och 2018 i Dagens NyheterKandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/JMK; Stockholms universitet/JMK
Sammanfattning : The subject for this thesis stems from the recent world events, were Sweden has received its largest number of refugees and asylum seekers since World War II. At the same time integration policies all over Europe are getting stricter. People are concerned about the increasingly normalizing racist discourse in public debate. LÄS MER
3. Kenya meeting the electricity demand of 2030 : An assessment of how Kenya Vision 2030 and climate change impact the optimal electricity generation mixKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik; KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Kenya’s electricity sector faces extensive development as the country strives to achieve the goal of universal access to electricity by 2020 and the national blueprint Kenya Vision 2030. With a history of overestimating the future electricity demand, it is important to make investment decisions based on realistic demand prognoses. LÄS MER
4. Ett Systembolag fast med narkotika - En kvalitativ textanalys av debatten gällande narkotikalegaliseringKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Drug abuse became a big social problem in Sweden during the 1960’s when the youth’s use of narcotics started to expand. The Swedish drug policy stands for total prohibition. All thing related to narcotics are illegal, to use, to smuggle, to produce, to hold and to buy. LÄS MER
5. Försvaret i skolan : En studie om total- och civilförsvarundervisning i skolan under 70-talets kallakrigsår.Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to illustrate the preparation of total and civil defense education in schools in the 1970s to gain insight into how the school looked and pondered the complicated world that existed outside the school's doors. By using the concepts of welfare state, welfare and civil defense culture, I have studied relevant materials to get answers to questions treating the total and civil education in schools after Lgr69, the way the state sees the subject and if it is possible to detect a civil defense culture in schools and if so, how it will be expressed. LÄS MER