Sökning: "Satellite images"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 206 uppsatser innehållade orden Satellite images.
1. Molns inverkan på satellitdetektion av vegetationsbränder i SverigeMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Luft-, vatten- och landskapslära
Sammanfattning : Results are presented from the 2021 test run of active fire detection using the Visual Infrared Imaging Radiometer Suite (VIIRS) instrument, that is currently onboard the polar satellites Suomi-NPP and NOAA-20. The test is performed by the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency and the Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute, in cooperation with local fire departments in Sweden. LÄS MER
2. GPS-Free UAV Geo-Localization Using a Reference 3D DatabaseMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : The goal of this thesis has been global geolocalization using only visual input and a 3D database for reference. In recent years Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs) have seen huge success in the task of classifying images. The flattened tensors at the final layers of a CNN can be viewed as vectors describing different input image features. LÄS MER
3. Locating power lines in satellite images with semantic segmentationUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The inspection of power lines is an important process to maintain a stable electrical infrastructure. Simultaneously it is very time consuming task considering there are 164 000 km of power lines in Sweden alone. A cheaper and more sustainable approach is an automatic inspection with drones. LÄS MER
4. Mapping Fire Salamander (Salamandra salamandra) Habitat Suitability in Baden-Württemberg with Multi-Temporal Sentinel-1 and Sentinel-2 ImageryMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Remote sensing image classification is used in land cover, forest type and tree species classifications but rarely considered for habitat suitability modelling of animal and plant species. It is instead common that land cover products derived from remote sensing data are used in these modelling problems, even though satellite imagery can provide more detailed information. LÄS MER
5. Damage Assessment of the 2022 Tongatapu Tsunami : With Remote SensingKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Geoinformatik
Sammanfattning : The Island of Tongatapu, Tonga, was struck by a tsunami on January 15, 2022. Internet was cut off from the island, which made remote sensing a valuable tool for the assessment of damages. Through land cover classification, change vector analysis and log-ratio image differencing, damages caused by the tsunami were assessed remotely in this thesis. LÄS MER