Sökning: "Satisfaction with democracy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden Satisfaction with democracy.
1. Valplikt eller Valfritt? : Hur påverkar obligatorisk röstning etniska minoriteters tillfredställelse med demokratin?Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Compulsory voting has only in recent years been explored beyond how it affects turnout. Variables such as age, sex, education and party identification, income equality and democratic legitimacy and how they affect participation are some topics that have been studied. LÄS MER
2. STAD OCH LAND-KLYFTANS EFFEKT PÅ POLITISK TILLIT. En kvantitativ studie av politikerförtroendet i 18 europeiska länderKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study examines the effect of the urban-rural divide on political trust using data from 18 european countries. Recent political events as the result of the Brexit-vote in the UnitedKingdom and the French Yellow vests movement indicates a political distrust among rural areas. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Pedagogiska institutionen; Umeå universitet/Pedagogiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Because of the newly implemented law regarding the UN Convention on the rights of children this study aimed to examine how young people in sport organizations experience their role in the democratic processes in their sports. This was done by interviewing children between the ages 15-18 by asking them about their experiences and opinions concerning the democracy they encounter in their regular teams, as well as the democracy provided by their organization’s board. LÄS MER
4. DOES FIGHTING CORRUPTION LEGITIMIZE A DECLINE IN DEMOCRACY? An experimental field study on how corruption affects democratic values in Mexico CityKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Recently, Mexico witnessed a historic election where Andrés López Obrador won the presidency in a landslide victory making him the most powerful president Mexico has seen in decades. With eradication of corruption at the top of his priority list in his attempt to transform the country, he indeed beholds a wide public support. LÄS MER
5. Expressiv icke-röstning : En intern kritik och vidareutveckling av rational choice-teorier om röstningKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study is mainly centred around a twofold theoretical aim, but also pursues a secondary empirical aim. The first part of the theoretical aim is to critically examine and identify problems for previous research within a group of rational choice theories that sets out to explain voter turnout in terms of utility maximisation. LÄS MER