Sökning: "Saudi Arabia"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 103 uppsatser innehållade orden Saudi Arabia.
1. The United States involvement in Yemen : A case study with rational and humanitarian reasoning of the involvement, influence and its objectiveKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine why the US is involved in Yemen’s civil war and what factors are contributing to its involvement, particularly if the US involvement in Yemen is based on self-interest or humanitarian motives. As a qualitive desk study, this research uses rational choice theory and the humanitarian intervention framework as its analytical framework. LÄS MER
2. Management of Sustainability : Leadership Styles and Promotion of Sustaianbility in the Construction IndustryMagister-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Sustainability has recently received an increased level of attention across all sectors over the world, the construction industry is no exception. This industry is one of the most complex and dynamic sectors. Consequently, promotion of sustainability within the construction industry is a leadership challenge that requires a unique leadership style. LÄS MER
3. The Reconceptualized War : A critical analysis of the new war theory through a case study of the Yemen WarMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : The much-debated new war theory suggest that a new type of organized violence has developed during the last decades of the twentieth century. These new wars occur during an era of globalization and differ from old wars concerning four factors: the goals, the actors, the finance, and the methods. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för naturvetenskap, miljö och teknik
Sammanfattning : Waterborne diseases are illnesses caused by microscopic organisms, like viruses, bacteria and parasites, that transmitted via the fecal-oral route through ingestion of contaminated water or food or by direct person to person contact. The transmission cycle can be broken through safe water supplies, maintaining standards of sanitation and proper handwashing practices. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The humanitarian crisis in Yemen is a man-made famine. The concept of famine crimes has been introduced to problematise and criminalise conduct that leads to the creation of famine. LÄS MER