Sökning: "Scaling Startup"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden Scaling Startup.
1. Scaling Frugal Innovation Based Startups to Accelerate Sustainable Development : A Minor Field Study in Cape Town, South AfricaMaster-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : With the rise of a global economy and the growing importance of emerging markets, socioeconomic and environmental issues are becoming the main driving forces for many innovation practitioners. As a result of the recognition that traditional ways of managing innovation are not sustainable and that more inclusive and accessible efforts are needed, the exploration of frugal approaches to innovation has emerged. LÄS MER
2. Critical Supply Chain Factors for Scaling a Startup - A Case Study in the Industry of SemiconductorsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Title: Critical Supply Chain Factors for Scaling a Startup -- A Case Study in the Industry of Semiconductors Author: Pontus Landgren Supervisors: Bertil Nilsson, Lund University, Faculty of Engineering & Lennart Moberg, Acconeer AB Background: A well implemented supply chain strategy aligned with the company's overall strategy is a prerequisite in order to successfully scale a startup. About 90% of all startups fail to become successful, mainly because of premature scaling. LÄS MER
3. Enablers and Inhibitors of Digital Startup Evolution : A Multiple-Case Study of Swedish Business IncubatorsMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : Global advances in digital technology are facilitating a corresponding rise in digital entrepreneurship and its startup manifestation. Many uncertainties exist upon the road to digital startup evolution; a number of which may be successfully navigated with the assistance of business incubators. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : The advancement of digital technology has created a pathway for digital start-ups to flourish very rapidly. However, these companies are facing resilient challenges and barriers during their scaling. Scaling is an important stage for ventures to grow their revenue at an exponential rate while keeping operating costs low. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : About 90% of all startups fail to become successful, and the most significant reason is due to premature scaling. Limited research has priorly been conducted in the borderland between startups and supply chain. Explicitly on how a startup should go about defining its supply chain objective and how to measure its performance. LÄS MER