Sökning: "Scenario Based Design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 273 uppsatser innehållade orden Scenario Based Design.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : As the population is getting older, the demand for home care services is continuously increasing. According to industry forecasts, utilizing the current work methods in home care would probably not satisfy the future needs of older people. A few critical areas in home care are the daily visits and the nightly supervisions. LÄS MER
2. Assessing the Potential of Hydroponic Farming to Reduce Food Imports: The Case of Lettuce Production in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Many studies have investigated the issue of feeding the world’s growing population from different perspectives. Conventional agricultural methods usually have small production yields while requiring large amounts of scarce and unevenly distributed resources such as farmland and water. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik, konst och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Realistic interactions with sound objects in video games are a contributing factor to the overall immersion. Car engine sound design is an area where the auditory feedback from driving would have an impact on that immersion. For this study, three methods for designing car engine sounds are evaluated. LÄS MER
4. Profitability of animal welfare : a German pig fattening business participating in the German animal welfare initiative “Initiative Tierwohl”Master-uppsats, SLU/Department of Biosystems and Technology (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Increasing numbers of people are concerned about the conditions of farm animal husbandry systems and of the whole meat industry as well as of the welfare of farm animals in Germany. The willingness to pay for animal welfare-friendly products is increasing, while until now there is only one market-based farm animal welfare (FAW) label in Germany, the “Initiative Tierwohl” (ITW). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The Sustainable Development Goal n°7 is calling for a prompt response to guarantee affordable and clean energy for all. While the electrification rate is rapidly increasing around the world, much work still remains to achieve electricity access in remote areas or Non-Interconnected Zones, such as the numerous small islands that compose Indonesia. LÄS MER