Sökning: "Scenario Modeling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 170 uppsatser innehållade orden Scenario Modeling.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för Energivetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The thermal energy generated from the spallation process in the ESS facility must be cooled by cooling systems in order to ensure safe operation of the facility. It is of interest to understand what operating conditions of the cooling systems will ensure this safety for both stationary conditions and transient events. LÄS MER
2. Sustainable Mobility Scenario Modeling : Evaluating Future Resilience of Modular Concepts for Electrified TrucksMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Today, one of the greatest concerns for companies is how well their business will fit their future markets. However, predicting how the future will unfold is almost impossible for many industries, but companies that fail to prepare their products for future markets will most likely face substantial problems. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : Maintaining the electricity balance between supply and demand is a challenge for electricity suppliers. If there is an under or overproduction, it entails financial costs and affects consumers and the climate. To better understand how to maintain the balance, can the suppliers use short-term forecasts of electricity load. LÄS MER
4. Effectiveness of Barrier Well by Pumping Ratio Control for Saltwater Intrusion: Lab-Scale Experiments and Numerical ModelingMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Teknisk vattenresurslära
Sammanfattning : Saltwater intrusion is the most challenging problem in coastal regions. To prevent saltwater intrusion, saltwater pumping from a barrier well is widely applied, which is a direct abstraction of intruded saltwater from a coastal aquifer. Owing to its easy installation, many studies have been carried out. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This Master's Thesis aimed to use quantitative analysis to explore dierent pathways for the sustainable development of Afghanistan. The Open Source Energy Modeling System (OSeMOSYS) was adopted to build an energy model of the country. LÄS MER