Sökning: "Scenario planning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 328 uppsatser innehållade orden Scenario planning.
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Title: Urban farming- To what degree can Malmö compensate for destroying arable land Seminar date: 2022-03-xx Course: EX0845: Bachelor thesis in Landscape architecture, Undergraduate Level, 15 Credits Advisor: Love Silow Authors: Izabelle Borg Nilsson, Madeleine Funck Keywords: Urban farming, sustainability, urbanization, agriculture Purpose: The purpose of this thesis is that through qualitative research contribute the reader with information about how and if cities can compensate for the arable land it uses for expanding and urbanization and if it can be done through urban farming. Furthermore, we intend to investigate if and what urban farming can offer a city. LÄS MER
2. Desert garden techniques to ameliorate urban microclimates : an example of application in Granada, SpainMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : In this day and age we are faced with urban cores getting hotter, with the main drivers being climate change and the urban heat island effect. This gets even more complicated as the parts of Europe that have the largest need too cool down, i.e. the south, has the least amount of space available for interventions in the form of green space. LÄS MER
3. Kartläggning av framtida risker och sårbarheter inom elnätsbolag - fokus på klimatförändringar och långsiktiga samhällstrenderMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI)
Sammanfattning : To gain increased understanding of how long-term societal trends affect the southern Swedish electric distribution systems, a risk and vulnerability assessment was conducted with the help of literature analysis, interview and Matlab simulations. A representative distribution network was created to mimic Helsingborgs network, owned by Öresundskraft. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Reconnaissance is an important aspect of military planning. Tools that help an alysts monitor and make informed choices are vital for avoiding costly situations. The use of ground-based radar sensors is a common method for monitoring for both land-based and airborne threats. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The industry of commercial vehicles is undergoing significant changes that affect activities of the complete value chain, as well as how the truck is operated. The industry is shaped by the trends of sustainable and safe transportations, vehicle autonomy, and connectivity. LÄS MER