Sökning: "Science of Improvement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 292 uppsatser innehållade orden Science of Improvement.
1. Product-Related Learning Activities and Their Impact on the Effectiveness of the Onboarding Process in a Software Development TeamKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The effectiveness of the onboarding is of im- portance to Information Technology (IT) companies since it determines how fast and how well the novice becomes integrated and independent in his or her new role as a developer. The onboarding process in most IT companies is often insufficient or non-existent. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
3. The Swedish BPSD registry and outdoor environment assessment : potential for development in dementia careMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Work Science, Business Economics, and Environmental Psychology
Sammanfattning : Aging populations and a subsequent increasing number of people suffering from dementia are worldwide growing issues. Only in Sweden, 150000 people are diag-nosed with dementia and within 30 years that number are expected to be doubled. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationssystem och –teknologi
Sammanfattning : Machine learning (ML) is an area of computer science that gives computers the ability to learn data patterns without prior programming for those patterns. Using neural networks in this area is based on simulating the biological functions of neurons in brains to learn patterns in data, giving computers a predictive ability to comprehend how data can be clustered. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In computer science and software development it is important to test software in order to ensure reliability. Regression testing in order to find potential faults introduced by software changes is key to assuring that the software is stable. LÄS MER