Sökning: "Security protection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 525 uppsatser innehållade orden Security protection.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Companies acquire software or make their ownsoftware depending on their resources and demands. As externalsoftware, Software as a Service (SaaS), has grown in breadthand depth, they have become increasingly popular. On-premisesoftware can also still be favorable as it may be more secure,private or economical. LÄS MER
2. PRIVACY MATURITY IN SWEDISH MUNICIPALITIES: A Quantitative Survey Based on a Privacy Maturity FrameworkMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Municipalities of Sweden are facing challenges complying with the GDPR. New and changed management processes need to be implemented. We used an inductive quantitative approach applying a privacy maturity framework in a survey in May 2019 where 454 controllers in Swedish municipalities answered. LÄS MER
3. Mutual trust and the Rule of law - A study of the effect of the procedures under Article 7 TEU on the legal preconditions for the future application of the Framework Decision on the European arrest warrantMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : For the first time in the history of the European Union (EU), proceedings under Article 7(1) Treaty on the European Union (TEU) have been initiated, inviting the Council to determine the existence of a risk of violations of fundamental values enshrined in Article 2 TEU in Poland and Hungary. Even if such decisions would only have the function of a preventative measure with no sanctions, judgments from the Court of Justice indicate that national courts have shown doubts whether to execute requests for surrenders under the Framework Decision on the European arrest warrant (FD-EAW) to Member States criticised under Article 7(1) TEU. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The general meeting is the top decision-making body in a Swedish limited company and the only body where the shareholders have power to influence the acts of the company. The kind of resolutions the general meeting may decide upon and how they shall be decided is regulated in detail, in order to protect interests of the shareholder minority and the creditors. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : More and more embedded devices such as smart home appliances are being connected to the Internet. Implementing lightweight security at a low cost thus becomes increasingly relevant to prevent malicious network entries using less protected devices. LÄS MER