Sökning: "Self Concept"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 997 uppsatser innehållade orden Self Concept.
1. CROSSING BORDERS: A Study of Transnational Living in Taiye Selasi’s Ghana Must Go (2014) and No Violet Bulawayo’s We Need New Names (2014)Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Abstract: A number of authors of African descent published ‘Afropolitan’ novels around the year 2010. Several of these diaspora novels dominated the literary scene and caused intense debates about the contested concept of Afropolitanism. The authors Taye Selasi and No Violet Bulawayo challenge colonial images of Africa in their writing. LÄS MER
2. New Eyes: searching for an identity in music through voice and text. A psychological and creative journey.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis the concept of artistic and personal identity is explored. It sets out to understand an existential crisis and how to resolve it. The thesis draws perspective from psychological theories on creativity and mental development. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Since the economic recession in Japan in the 1990s, there has been a rapid increase in inequality. Along with the recession which was accompanied by the increase of aging population, the introduction of a new employment policy backed by neoliberal economy has been contributing to the growth of inequality. LÄS MER
4. Att kunna se sig själv i det stora - Ett samtal med Butler och Foucault om globaliseringen och individualiseringens motsägelsefulla inverkningar på >subjektets> självbild i en västerländsk medialiserad och informationspräglad social kontext.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In reading poststructuralist thinkers like Butler and Foucault I have gotten the insight of my self as a subject being not the maker of my >self> and my >identity>, but a participant in an always changing context of sociality that is constituted by and at the same time reproduce the language, the norms and the ideas that I create myself, and even the idea of having a >self>, in relation to. This proposes me the interest of putting these understandings in relation to what is >myself> and my social world and the challenges >we> stand in front of. LÄS MER
5. Disrupting the Management Consulting Industry - A study of the internal forms of organization and external forms of collaboration of consulting firmsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Double Degree MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management, MSc in Management.... LÄS MER