Sökning: "Semi structured"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19444 uppsatser innehållade orden Semi structured.
1. Facit till framgång - En kvalitativ studie kring vad som enligt arbetsgivare krävs för att bli anställd som reporterKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This is a qualitative study that aims to investigate which skills and characteristics that are crucial for being employed as a reporter at a newsroom in Sweden today, and how an ideal reporter is described from the perspective of employers. Including topics as education, experience, and personality as a base for discussion about importance of those for a possible employment. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The following case study analyzes the current digitalization project that is undergoing at municipal schools in Sweden. The government has emphasized the importance of a digitalized society and hopes to achieve this through a more digitalized school system. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The year 2020 turned out very differently than most expected. The Covid-19 pandemic incited stay-at-home directives, social distancing and other restrictions in a world-wide attempt to stop the spread of the virus. Early on, social workers and other professions recognised the danger of isolation for already vulnerable groups. LÄS MER
4. GARDEN-BASED LEARNING IN A REGGIO EMILIA INSPIRED SWEDISH PRESCHOOL WITH A PERMACULTURE GARDEN A case studyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study aims to get an in-depth understanding of the characteristics of the garden and garden-based learning in an educational environment of a Swedish preschool that is inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach and has a permaculture garden. Theory: Social constructivism has been adopted as the theoretical framework for this study to gain an understanding of learning processes in the environment of a preschool. LÄS MER
5. PRESERVICE TEACHERS’ PROFESSIONAL IDENTITY DEVELOPMENT THROUGH PRESERVICE TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAMME A Case Study at the Regional Teacher Training Center, Cambodia Puthika Cheab Master’s thesis:Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The current study was conducted to explore how preservice teachers construct their professional identity through their participation in the preservice teacher education programme. Theory: The study employed Kelchtermans’s (1993) Teachers’ Interpretive Framework to capture preservice teachers’ perceptions of teachers’ professional identity and Wenger’s (1998) Community of Practice to discover how they form their professional identity through membership in the community of practice of preservice teachers. LÄS MER