Sökning: "Sensory marketing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 131 uppsatser innehållade orden Sensory marketing.
1. Hotellbranschens längtansfulla intryck : En kvalitativ studie om den digitala sinnesmarknadsföringenoch varumärkesutveckling i hotellbranschenKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : The digital world is developing and due to the development the hotel industry has neededto advance their digital development. The purpose of this study is to analyze how thehotel industry is working with multisensory marketing to create stimuli by interplayingthe human senses. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Ljusdesign
Sammanfattning : This is a project-based thesis focusing on the investigation of topics related to human newborns and the factors found in their surrounding environment that need to be assessed so as to provide them with a feeling comfort. The objective is to boost their emotional development by the means of light in a close relation to sound so as to provide them with a type of intelligence allowing them to normally interact within a society during their adult life, reassuring social equality and eliminating potential social exclusion due to unexpected behaviours. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Background: After the boom of mukbang videos in South Korea and its popularity spread tothe rest of the world, companies have started to use mukbang influencers tobuild a strong brand identity and to create a topic for debate.Purpose: The purpose of this study is to examine womens’ outlook on mukbang videosand marketing in mukbang videos. LÄS MER
4. Upplevelser av butiksatmosfärer med materiella och immateriella faktorer i fokus : En fallstudie av Porsche Center i Segeltorp och i MalmöKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The aim of the bachelor’s thesis is to examine whether the atmospheric experience differs between two different stores within the same brand, depending on tangible and intangible elements. The authors have focused on how certain selected elements have been implemented in the store environments, to identify whether these can steer the atmospheric experience in different directions. LÄS MER
5. How can B2B companies improve their customer experience- : By using sensory marketing in a digital contextKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Sensory marketing is a broad concept that can be used as a marketing tool. The sensory marketing can be used in different ways and in different environments. The most common use for sensory marketing in a B2C environment where the customer can interact with their senses more. LÄS MER