Sökning: "Servant Leadership"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 uppsatser innehållade orden Servant Leadership.
1. Leading by being led - A qualitative study of the relationship between authority and servant leadershipMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to contribute to the discussion on the role of authority in servant leadership, by answering the following research question: How do pastors perceive their servant leadership and how does this relate to authority? The methodology of this study is based on a qualitative study, following an interpretive approach. The empirical material of this study consists of 10 interviews. LÄS MER
2. Motiverande Samtal som Styrningsmetod - En kvalitativ analys av socialsekreterares upplevelser av chefers användande av motiverande samtal som styrningsmetodMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Motivational interviewing (MI) is a counselling approach developed in part by clinical psychologists William R. Miller and Stephen Rollnick. It is a directive, client-centred counselling style for eliciting behaviour change by helping clients to explore and resolve ambivalence. LÄS MER
3. Autonomous vehicles: The Race to Safety. A case study of High Reliability Theory in autonomous trucks and bussesD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : The development of autonomous vehicles is still in an early stage, but incumbent manufacturers are already under pressure. They are asked to develop safe products while facing great market pressure and internal changes. LÄS MER
4. The agile way of working within the manufacturing industry : An exploratory study investigating how to lead the adoption of the “Agile way of working” within the manufacturing industryMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: Based upon two important phenomena within the manufacturing industry an upcoming agile era is being proposed within this thesis, those phenomena have shown a shift in the focus of attention for companies within the manufacturing industry in the past. The first phenomenon is being referred to as “physical product development saturation” and the second phenomenon is “lean saturation”, which are introduced in order to give importance to the aspiration for a new emphasis to remain competitiveness and create more value within the manufacturing industry. LÄS MER
5. Konsten att följa recept: En fallstudie från Sveriges Utrikesdepartement om översättningsprocesser på individnivåC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : During the last decades, the role of the neutral civil servant in public administration has become increasingly questioned. This discussion has revolved around whether civil servants may impact the political direction of the public policy implementation process to a greater extent than what they should according to the nature of their non-political role. LÄS MER