Sökning: "Service Dominant Logic"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 129 uppsatser innehållade orden Service Dominant Logic.
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Platforms have become increasingly important to many industries and the economy in general. Hitherto, most platform literature has focused on network externalities, suggesting a winner-takes-it-all scenario. LÄS MER
2. Service dominant logic for actor-to-actor co-creation of value and sustainability outcomes : case studies of five actors in the Swedishlegume industryMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : Shifts to less energy intensive diets based on plant protein are necessary to meet the food demands of 2050. High protein crops such as legumes are a solution that confers farm-level and societal benefits. However, Sweden lacks the physical, societal, and political infrastructure needed for improved production and consumption. LÄS MER
3. Value in Consulting assisted projects : A consultant perspective on value co-creation capabilities and activitiesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Consultant and client collaborations seek to create value for both parties. This thesis builds on service-dominant logic and examines how value is perceived and co-created by consultants in their client projects. LÄS MER
4. Bridging the gap – identifying spaces where value can be co-created on the path to a good quality, local healthcareMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : “Good quality, local healthcare – A primary care reform (SOU 2018:39) was used as a contextual frame in this study with the aim of identifying spaces where patients, next of kin and healthcare personnel, through the use of design, can be supported in developing more collaborative ways of working in the two northernmost regions in Sweden. Qualitative methods such as semi structured interviews and workshops were conducted together with multimorbid patients, their next of kin and healthcare personnel. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Den digitala transformationen som genomsyrar många delar i samhället idag har inte bearbetatsi energibranschen i samma grad. Energibranschen står inför stora förändringar med mål av attvara fossilfria fram till 2040. LÄS MER