Sökning: "Service design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1941 uppsatser innehållade orden Service design.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose:The primary aim of the study is to find out students’ perception of usefulness of Canvas as a learning management system and factors that might influence their perceived usefulness of Canvas.Theory:There are several theories utilized to explain the phenomenon emerging in the study and to understand more about the subject matter. LÄS MER
2. Effekten av den operationella leasingen på marknadsvärde efter det obligatoriska införandet av IFRS 16 En kvantitativ studie på svenska börsnoterade företag inom sju leasingintensiva industrierMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the effects that IFRS 16 had on the particular industries in a Swedish context. The investigation focuses on whether the existence of the operating leases can affect the market value after completing the requirements on the mandatory implementation of IFRS 16. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background: During the last few years, the manufacturing industry has experienced a multitude of disruptions. One major strategic shift that is occurring across industries today is the implementation of services or “servitization”. LÄS MER
4. The Role of Service Design in Startups: Exploring Potential Benefits and Challenges from Service Designers’ PerspectivesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The rapid and constant changes taking place in the modern business world together with an increased globalcompetition is making it more urgent for companies to introduce innovative offerings at a faster pace.Purchasing decisions by customers are not solely based on function anymore, there is an increasing demandfor intuitive and seamless experiences from the products and services that they interact with. LÄS MER
5. Making obsolescence obsolete - A practical study of obsolescence management theory in the context of a truck OEMMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Truck manufacturers are facing unprecedented technological disruptions from electrification,digitalization and automation. When disrupted, sustainment-dominated industries such as thetrucking industry, face increased risks of component and system obsolescence, which might leadto skyrocketing costs and diminishing aftermarket service. LÄS MER