Sökning: "Service-Dominant Logic"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 93 uppsatser innehållade orden Service-Dominant Logic.
1. The Role of Service Design in Startups: Exploring Potential Benefits and Challenges from Service Designers’ PerspectivesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The rapid and constant changes taking place in the modern business world together with an increased globalcompetition is making it more urgent for companies to introduce innovative offerings at a faster pace.Purchasing decisions by customers are not solely based on function anymore, there is an increasing demandfor intuitive and seamless experiences from the products and services that they interact with. LÄS MER
2. Value Creation in the Banking Industry - A comparative case study of how value is proposed by two Swedish banks from a S-D logic perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This study examines how two banks with different digital strategies and customer interactionapproaches propose value propositions. Digitalization is reshaping industrial fundamentals aswell as leading to changes in the value proposition of companies’ business models. LÄS MER
3. Shared Mobility As A Socio-Technical System : An investigation of the mobility system in AugsburgMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Centre for Information Technology and Information Systems (CenITIS)Jönköping University/IHH, Informatik
Sammanfattning : A major shift in our society is the one from a goods-dominant logic to a service-dominant one. Ownership becomes less important, while services from the area of sharing economy experience a rising demand. Municipalities and private companies are adapting and different shared mobility systems are emerging from their pursuit of new forms of mobility. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi; Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background and problem More and more companies are now developing from only delivering a single product to now also deliver services. These transformations into servitization bring both risks and benefits to companies making the transition. The benefits of servitization is a well-defined area in the academic literature. LÄS MER
5. Supportrar, en tillgång eller risk? : En kvalitativ studie om ishockeysupportrars medverkan i värdeskapande och värdeförstörande aktiviteterMagister-uppsats, Karlstads universitet; Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Within sports, supporters are an essential actor for how the experience at the stadiums will turn out during games. They are the primary customers while also being a part of the experience for everyone else consuming the sport. LÄS MER