Sökning: "Sexual abuse"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 308 uppsatser innehållade orden Sexual abuse.
1. SEXUAL ABUSE IN VLADIMIR NABOKOV’S LOLITA: A Psychoanalytic approach to Humbert Humbert’s SexualityKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Through examining Humbert Humbert’s psychological defense mechanisms inVladimir Nabokov’s Lolita, this essay aims to analyze Humbert Humbert’s sexuality throughthe framework of psychoanalytic theory by demonstrating how Humbert Humbert’s abuse isemployed as a psychological defense to process his sexuality. By analyzing his abusiveactions, the results suggest that the reason for Humbert Humbert’s psychological defense iscaused by his fear of abandonment that has been a constant issue throughout the novel, bothphysically and emotionally. LÄS MER
2. Drev, syndabockar och megäror Skildringen av metoo-rörelsen i Katarina Frostensons och Fredrik Virtanens självbiografierKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This thesis is an analysis of the description of the metoo movement in the autobiographies of poet Katarina Frostenson and journalist Fredrik Virtanen. Frostenson’s husband, Jean-Claude Arnault, and Virtanen were both publicly accused of sexual harassment and rape during metoo. LÄS MER
3. Invisible Victims of Sexual Violence : -A Minor Field Study on women and girls with disabilities in Cape Town, South Africa.Master-uppsats, Enskilda Högskolan Stockholm/Högskolan för mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : To live a life protected from exploitation, violence, and abuse is a fundamental human right. However, this seems to be a difficult human right to fulfill, at least for women and girls living with disabilities. LÄS MER
4. UN Peacekeeping Forces – a Legal Analysis of Individual Accountability for Sexual Exploitation and AbuseUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : United Nations peacekeeping operations have, for the better part of two decades, been plagued by allegations of sexual exploitation and abuse of local civilian populations. Several reports indicate not only that peacekeepers exploit and abuse the very people they were sent to protect, but also that these crimes routinely go unpunished. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för folkhälso- och vårdvetenskap; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för folkhälso- och vårdvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: Sexual abuse of women is a major social problem. In Sweden, those who have been subjected to a rape can undergo an examination in the emergency room. A nurse can be the first healthcare professional the woman comes in contact with. A bad first encounter can affect all future contact with health care. LÄS MER