Sökning: "Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 60 uppsatser innehållade orden Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights.
1. Hinder och begränsningar för flyktingkvinnor i Sverige att uppnå sexuell och reproduktiv hälsa och rättigheter (SRHR): En kvalitativ undersökning om flyktingkvinnors barriärer till SRHR-vårdKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Health is a universal human right which includes ones sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR). It is covered in the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals as a vital part for women’s health, yet for many women these rights are not followed through. This is highlighted as a result of gender inequality. LÄS MER
2. "They don't exactly talk about it in school": A field study about the effects of family planning programs on university students in Equatorial GuineaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Family planning help individuals achieve their right to health and strengthen their independence. Despite effort to increase access to family planning methods worldwide, less than half of the demand for safe family planning method was met. LÄS MER
3. “They are being made into like baby-making machines” : a study of the impact of gender structures and norms on family planning for Xhosa women in rural Zithulele, South AfricaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : Women in rural areas of South Africa battle with many structural issues, including unemployment, education and accessibility to health services, greatly delimiting family planning. However, socially constructed and internalized gender norms pose an additional and potentially greater barrier to family planning in traditional and patriarchal settings. LÄS MER
4. Pro-life, Positioning and Imperialism - A Critical Discourse Analysis of U.S. Foreign Aid Statements on Abortion and Reproductive HealthMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis uses Critical Discourse Analysis to explore how the practice of abortion is defined and created in U.S. presidential administrations’ statements on foreign aid, how the discourses regarding abortion and reproductive health have changed between 1984-2019 and how the U.S. LÄS MER
5. #Blessed : the blesser phenomenon : transactional sex and intergenerational relationships in urban South AfricaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : Relationships between women and typically older men for gifts and money in exchange for sex in South Africa are common, and known as blesser relationships. Their increasing acceptability and accessibility has been linked to negative sexual and reproductive health outcomes among young black African women. LÄS MER