Sökning: "Shared Mobility"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 52 uppsatser innehållade orden Shared Mobility.
1. The role of innovation-driven SMEs in upscaling niche innovations within a regional context: An investigation of SMEs developing new mobility solutions in Västra Götaland CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för arkitektur och samhällsbyggnad (ABE)
Sammanfattning : The Stockholm Archipelago has a unique natural landscape - rugged nature that blends with wooded islands, rocky cliffs and sandy beaches enriched by cultural and ecological values. The islands, dating back to the Viking Age are faced with a progressively uneven growth compared to the city developing an inevitable socio-economic dependency on the city core through infrastructural connections. LÄS MER
3. Shared Mobility As A Socio-Technical System : An investigation of the mobility system in AugsburgMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Centre for Information Technology and Information Systems (CenITIS)Jönköping University/IHH, Informatik
Sammanfattning : A major shift in our society is the one from a goods-dominant logic to a service-dominant one. Ownership becomes less important, while services from the area of sharing economy experience a rising demand. Municipalities and private companies are adapting and different shared mobility systems are emerging from their pursuit of new forms of mobility. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Urbana och regionala studier
Sammanfattning : What causes people to change their primary transportation mode and sustain the change in the absence of an incentive? Shifting towards sustainable modes is a vision shared by many municipal, regional, national and international bodies around the world, but it is difficult to change individuals’ behaviour, especially when there is no incentive to do so. Through understanding how individuals make decisions about their planned behaviour and determining what are opportune moments to re- learn travel habits, it may serve as a key opportunity to influence sustainable mode share. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : By 2050, an equivalent of two-thirds of the world's population will live in urbanized city areas. While urbanization has presented many opportunities, it also presents significant challenges in regard to urban transportation. Adherently to this trend, sustainable urban transportation is a challenge for Swedish city areas. LÄS MER