Sökning: "Shareholder engagement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden Shareholder engagement.
1. Från Ord till Handling - En kvalitativ fallstudie om hur ett fondbolag arbetar för att påverka bolag att utveckla hållbarhet i sina affärsmodellerC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : During the previous decades, the methods that socially responsible fund managers apply have progressed. From focusing solely on screening, fund managers have in recent years adopted engagement strategies to influence their portfolio companies to invest and engage in sustainable behavior. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The consolidation of corporate ownership into the hands of large institutional investors has resulted in growing expectations that actors in the financial system should leverage their positions of ownership to improve corporate sustainability. In other words, institutional investors are expected to take a greater responsibility for the transition towards a greener economy by becoming active owners. LÄS MER
3. Socially responsible investments and shareholder engagement in the Swedish pension fund system : A case study on the Swedish AP fundsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In recent years, institutional shareholders have more frequently engaged themselves in dialogue with corporations on corporate social and environmental factors (ESG factors) through a new investment strategy often referred to as socially responsible investments. The Swedish public pension funds work with socially responsible investments and shareholder engagement are based on their mandate to serve the Swedish people and to manage their retirement capital in a desirable way. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The increasing prevalence of shareholder activism in Europe and the rising significance of corporate sustainability have motivated this paper to investigate the impact of shareholder activists on companies' sustainability performances. To examine this relationship, an event study on 59 shareholder activist campaigns from 2006 to 2017 is conducted utilizing Thomson Reuters' ESG database, which allows for a component analysis of the ESG framework. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Society's awareness of the importance of environmental-, social- and economic issues has increased over the last decades. This increased interest has led to the development of the Corporate Social Responsibility concept (CSR) in which companies actively work simultaneously with environmental, social and economic issues that extend beyond what is legally required by these companies in order to achieve a more sustainable society. LÄS MER