Sökning: "Short baseline"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 104 uppsatser innehållade orden Short baseline.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologi
Sammanfattning : Many dogs suffer from separation anxiety and become excessively stressed when their owner is absent. Since many dogs are left home alone daily, their welfare is at stake. Attention bias tests (ABTs) have previously been used as a way to measure welfare in other non-human animals. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Context: Today, 96% of Sweden’s materials come from virgin resources and only 3.4% of resources used in Sweden are retained in the value chain. From a total of 266 million tonnes fed into the economy each year, 46.9% consist of construction materials. LÄS MER
3. Short-horizon Prediction of Indoor Temperature using Low-Order Thermal Networks : A case study of thermal models for heat-system control applicationsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Optimizing and controlling the heating systems in buildings is one way to decrease their load on the power grid, as well as introduce load flexibility to be used in Demand Response (DR) applications. A requirement in occupied buildings is that the thermal comfort of the residents is guaranteed, making the optimization of heating systems a constrained problem with respect to indoor temperature. LÄS MER
4. Load Balancing In The Edge Cloud With Service Degradation : Combining Application-level Service Degradation With Load Balancing in a Kubernetes-based Edge CloudMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap; Linköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Edge cloud is a distributed computing architecture that is growing in popularity. It aims to bring the cloud closer to the edge of a network, reducing latency and improving performance through the use of distributed servers (edge nodes) spread out geographically. LÄS MER
5. Optimization of comfort-related energy and thermal comfort for commuter trains : A case study of Stockholm commuter trainsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Today, energy efficiency is an increasingly important question in which progress is accelerating. One of the high electricity demand energy users is public transport. In addition, passenger satisfaction with thermal comfort is an important parameter. LÄS MER