Sökning: "Short loading cycle"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Short loading cycle.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fluida och mekatroniska system; Linköpings universitet/Fluida och mekatroniska system
Sammanfattning : In recent years many companies have investigated the use of hybrid technology due to the potential of increasing the driveline’s efficiency and thus reducing fuel consumption. Previous studies show that hydraulic hybrid technology can be favourable to use in construction machinery such as wheel loaders, which often operate in repetitive drive cycles and have high transient power demands. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Hybridization of driveline system is one possible solution to increase fuel eciency.In this thesis a parallel hybrid hydraulic wheel loader concept was studied. A highpressure accumulator was added to the system and acted as a second source of energy. LÄS MER
3. Finite Element Analysis of Osseointegrated Transfemoral Implant : Identification of how the Length of Implant Affects the Stress Distribution in Cortical Bone and ImplantMaster-uppsats, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : An alternative method of conventional prosthesis is osseointegrated transfemoral implant, in where the prosthesis is fixated directly to the bone. The benefits with this system is increased range of motion, sensory feedback and reduced soft tissue problem. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Uppsala universitet/Byggteknik
Sammanfattning : Boliden Mineral Ab's mine in Garpenberg, Dalarna is going through a massiveexpansion. The annual ore production is being increased from 1,4 million tons to 2,5million tons in less than two years period of time. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/FordonssystemLinköpings universitet/Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : The information about how wheel loaders are used by costumers is not well documented, but large quantities of sensor signal data are recorded. This data makes the starting point to develop a robust automatic pattern recognition algorithm to identify repetitive driving operations.The algorithm is composed by models of events that appear in cycles. LÄS MER