Sökning: "Siamese network"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 uppsatser innehållade orden Siamese network.
1. Deep neural networks for food waste analysis and classification : Subtraction-based methods for the case of data scarcityUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Signaler och system
Sammanfattning : Machine learning generally requires large amounts of data, however data is often limited. On the whole the amount of data needed grows with the complexity of the problem to be solved. Utilising transfer learning, data augmentation and problem reduction, acceptable performance can be achieved with limited data for a multitude of tasks. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Product matching in e-commerce is an area that faces more and more challenges with growth in the e-commerce marketplace as well as variation in the quality of data available online for each product. Product matching for e-commerce provides competitive possibilities for vendors and flexibility for customers by identifying identical products from different sources. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The Stockholm city museum contains a large collection of old photographs. Manually classifying and comparing the photos for each person is inefficient and consumes more time. The idea is to recognize if photographs belong to the same person and compare photos from the photos collection. LÄS MER
4. Deep morphological quantification and clustering of brain cancer cells using phase-contrast imagingUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för visuell information och interaktion
Sammanfattning : Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) is a very aggressive brain tumour. Previous studies have suggested that the morphological distribution of single GBM cells may hold information about the severity. This study aims to find if there is a potential for automated morphological qualification and clustering of GBM cells and what it shows. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we investigate the possibility of using Siamese Neural Networks to detect voice changes in the voices of patients su↵ering from a recurrence of their vocal cord cancer. In collaboration with VoiceDiagnostic Sweden AB and physicians at Lunds’s University Hospital, models were trained on audio features in order to learn distance measures between recordings, and segments of recordings. LÄS MER