Sökning: "Signal processing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 628 uppsatser innehållade orden Signal processing.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The European Spallation Source (ESS) will be the world's most powerful next-generation neutron source. It will deliver a high-energy proton beam to the target with a high degree of control. With many components operating at their engineering limits, instrumentation must detect errant beam conditions and suppress proton beam production. LÄS MER
2. Research and Testing of an Electromechanical solution for Vibration Assisted Drilling of Aerospace MaterialsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Solcellsteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis considers vibration drilling in aerospace materials. The tolerances of the drilled holes in aerospace industry are very low since hole quality is an important factor. Conventional methods of drilling create long ribbon formed chips that increases the heat formation and decreases the hole quality. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för elektroteknik, matematik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The spectrum analyzer is a standard tool used to measure signals in the frequency domain. Traditional spectrum analyzers are based on sweeping a local oscillator and using this to mix signals down to an intermediate frequency (IF) and, subsequently filter them with a filter of settable characteristics, called the Resolution Bandwidth (RBW). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Millimeter wave pulsed radar has found many applications, among them hand gesture sensing, which this work has as purpose. This application has already shown good potential, , and here in this work robustness aspects are taken into account. LÄS MER
5. Content-based music recommendation system : A comparison of supervised Machine Learning models and music featuresMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : As streaming platforms have become more and more popular in recent years and music consumption has increased, music recommendation has become an increasingly relevant issue. Music applications are attempting to improve their recommendation systems in order to offer their users the best possible listening experience and keep them on their platform. LÄS MER