Sökning: "Signal transfer"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 102 uppsatser innehållade orden Signal transfer.
- Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Inbyggda system; Mälardalens högskola/Inbyggda system
Sammanfattning : The popularity of railway transportation has been on the rise over the past decades, as it has been able to provide safe, reliable, and highly available service. The main challenge within this domain is to reduce the costs of preventive maintenance and improve operational efficiency. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Radiofysik
Sammanfattning : Dental radiography is one of the most frequent types of diagnostic radiological investigations performed. The equipment and techniques used are constantly evolving. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Tekniska Högskolan; Jönköping University/Tekniska Högskolan
Sammanfattning : IoT stands for the Internet of Things and is a concept that has been around since 1999. IoT are objects around us that collects data and connects to controls or other machines via the internet and is a field that constantly growing every year. The most used communication for IoT devices is wireless communication. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : A Power Amplifier (PA) is an essential electronic component in all microwave and millimeter-wave applications and, more specifically, in any transmitting system where the level of input power signal needs amplification to the desired level.Linearity and high efficiency are of utmost importance in PAs. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Elektroniska Kretsar och System
Sammanfattning : In the past decades, there has been a noticeable growth in the deployment of wireless sensor networks. These sensors/stimulators are typically powered by a battery which has limited life span. Power harvesting is one of the solutions to this problem. LÄS MER