Sökning: "Silvia Eng"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 uppsatser innehållade orden Silvia Eng.
1. Barriers, facilitators and success criteria in the implementation of eHealth solutions in healthcareMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : As a response to the need for efficiency and innovation that modern society hasplaced over healthcare organizations, they are constantly looking for more efficientand innovative tools that facilitate the daily practices for providers. In this context,the use of digital solutions or eHealth arises as an alternative for healthcare. LÄS MER
2. Approaching Female Genital Cutting/s on a Community-Based Level in Sweden : An Analysis of the Agenda-Setting Role of Swedish Civil Society OrganisationsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The practice of female genital cutting/s (FGC) has been under national scrutiny in Sweden for decades. Besides strong laws and policies enforced by the Swedish government, civil society organisations have played an important role in addressing the subject of FGC in Sweden. LÄS MER
3. Customer Value Propositions in Product- Service Systems: Are the Existing Value Elements Applicable? A Quantitative Study Testing Customer Value Elements in Product- oriented Manufacturing Product-Service SystemsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildning
Sammanfattning : Protein-protein interaction dominates all major biology processes in living cells. Recent studies suggestthat the surface expression and activity of G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs), which are the largestfamily of receptors in human cells, can be modulated by receptor activity–modifying proteins (RAMPs). LÄS MER
5. Commodity Price Boom and Copper mines in Chile: The assessment of local spillover effects on the labor market.Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Chile has been benefited from a commodity boom in the copper industry during the first decade of the 21st century. Does a mineral boom increase local labour opportunities? Can women get benefit from a resource boom? Can the mineral boom have indirect effects in non-mining sectors? The present paper attempts to explore and measure the impact of an exogenous increase in copper global prices between 2003 and 2011, on Chilean labor market, with a particular focus on gender disparities. LÄS MER