Sökning: "Similar languages"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 187 uppsatser innehållade orden Similar languages.
1. Traduire les syntagmes nominaux et participiaux français en suédois : Une étude des changements grammaticaux basée sur une traduction d’un texte médical français en suédoisMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : The present study is a constrative study of a French medical non-fiction text translated into Swedish. The aim of this study is to examine how French participle and noun phrases are translated into Swedish and thus how the two languages differ from each other. LÄS MER
2. Elevinflytande på undervisningens innehåll i moderna språk : Tillämpningsproblematiken ur ett lärarperspektivUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Högskolan Dalarna/Pedagogiskt arbete
Sammanfattning : In a similar spirit as in the Convention on the Rights of the Child’s 12th article (has entered into force in the Swedish law on January 1 st, 2020), the Swedish curriculums for primary and secondary schools state that implementation of students’ influence is part of the teacher’s mission. This study chooses to focus solely on the influence which students exercise over the teaching content. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för intermediala studier
Sammanfattning : In this essay, I have analysed the video game franchise Assassin’s Creed and looked at it from an intermedial standpoint, where I have also focused on the educational qualities Assassin’s Creed can provide players. By applying Lars Elleström’s theories of intermediality and multimodality I have explained different parts of what builds up certain video games and how they are different from other media. LÄS MER
4. Engaging novice programmers through gamification : Puzzles to teach and motivate programming learningMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap; Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : With an increasing number of primary schools having programming as a mandatory subject, students and teachers face new challenges by having to teach and learn a subject that is often difficult to engage students in. Many tools exist that introduce the problem solving aspect of programming, using a programming language not used in actual software. LÄS MER
5. Let’s go to the frukost : – A case study of a teenage influencer’s use of English in a Swedish-language YouTube channel.Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : From the perspective of an English teacher, the way students communicate in English is a point of interest. For the last half a century, the English language has had and continues to have, a major influence on our language. For teenagers, code-switching (CS) between the languages, for specific words or phrases, has become natural and effortless. LÄS MER