Sökning: "Simone de Beauvoir"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 79 uppsatser innehållade orden Simone de Beauvoir.
1. Varför är det få kvinnor på ordinarie chefsbefattningar i yttre tjänst?: En kvalitativ studie om kvinnliga polisers upplevelser av att söka och verka som chef i yttre tjänstKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Only 14% of the leadership positions in the outside service are held by women, in the insideservice however that number is 43% (in the Gothenburg area). Why are there are so fewwomen in leadership positions in the outside service but not on the inside service, in theSwedish police force, and in what way does gender structure affect this dilemma? This studyis investigating this question by conducting 15 interviews with women that are currentlyworking in the Swedish police force in the Gothenburg area, to hear their subjectiveexperiences of seeking and working on a leadership position in the outside service. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, I investigate the concept of love in relation to feminist epistemology. Through a theoretical analysis and assessment, the aim has been to first of all examine ontological tensions between feminist works theorizing on love; secondly, to analyse which role the concept of love has in the works; and thirdly to contextualize the different ontological assumptions made within the basic tension in feminist epistemology, i. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för idé- och samhällsstudier
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to examine the gender effects of the introduction of coeducation in the Swedish scout and guide movement in the late 1960’s. Using Simone de Beauvoir’s concept of transcendence and immanence, the study initially focuses on the differences between and characteristics of the two social communities formed by the female-only Swedish Girl Scout Association (Sveriges Flickors Scoutförbund) and the male-only Scout Association of Sweden (Sveriges Scoutförbund). LÄS MER
4. A Free Woman in an Unfree Society : An Analysis of How Angela Carter Challenges Myths of Sexuality and Power in “The Bloody Chamber” & “The Company of Wolves”Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : With the use of gender criticism, this essay analyses the myths about women and how they and men use their sexuality to gain power in Angela Carter’s “The Company of Wolves” and “The Bloody Chamber”. Accordingly, this essay incorporates the theoretical frameworks of Simone de Beauvoir’s “Must We Burn Sade” and The Second Sex as well as Angela Carter’s The Sadeian Woman. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Litteraturvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER