Sökning: "Simulation process"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1335 uppsatser innehållade orden Simulation process.
1. Application of HEC-HMS modelling on River Storån,Model evaluation and analysis of the processes by using soil moisture accounting loss methodMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Teknisk vattenresurslära
Sammanfattning : River Storån, a major tributary of Lake Bolmen which is a source of fresh water to Skåne county of Sweden is found to alter the color of water in the lake due to the presence of natural organic matter. Hence it is of utmost importance to study the river to understand the dynamics of generation and flow of water from the river to the lake. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: This thesis aims to investigate how the training process occurred during a simulatorbasedexercise in maritime education, examining if and how aspects of realism duringsimulation co-construct the outcome of the students’ learning experience. The mainfocus is on inspecting the relationships between human and material agents to showhow these elements contribute to the learning process. LÄS MER
3. Managerial Influence on Simulation Driven Product Development - A study on simulation technologies and the role of managementMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The intensifying global competition and technological advancements are forcing companies to change their organizational structures and redevelop their product development processes. In many cases, simulation technologies possess the capabilities to provide managers with an increased competitiveness if utilized successfully. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : The present work is about how it is possible to organise the practising activity from theperspective of a viola player. It may be a tool for understanding how to balancedifferent loads of practise and rest for young musicians who aim to a professionalcareer. LÄS MER
5. A Comparison Between FDS and the Multi-Zone Fire Model Regarding Gas Temperature and Visibility in Enclosure FiresKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : When designing large buildings with complex geometry there is often a need for performance-based design and the use of computer models. CFD models like FDS that are available and validated for this purpose are typically time consuming and require large amounts of computing power. LÄS MER