Sökning: "Skoglund SLU"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden Skoglund SLU.
1. Förekomst av rådjur och dovhjort i förhållande till varandra : möjliga effekter av födokonkurrensKandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Ecology and Management
Sammanfattning : Competition in ecosystems can occur in different ways and it is especially important to understand the competition due to well-functioning game management in order to predict what will happen to the competitive situation if something change in the ecosystem. Competition between herbivores can limit certain ecosystem services or lead to a reduction in the biodiversity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Department of Molecular Sciences
Sammanfattning : The interest in rabbit meat for human consumption is increasing in Sweden due to its good nutritional value and environmental sustainability. To meet the new interest and to optimize the production of rabbit meat it is important to know the fundamental of rabbit meat quality and what factors affecting it. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : I tider med en ökad urbanisering i kombination med ökad nederbörd till följd av klimatförändringar behövs alternativa lösningar för dagvattenhantering i våra städer. En av dessa alternativa lösningar är regnbäddar, vilket är ett relativt nytt koncept i Sverige. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Food Science
Sammanfattning : Type 2 diabetes (T2D) has become a major problem around the world. Current research has linked a high dietary fibre (DF)- intake with a number of health benefits and possible prevention of T2D. One proposed mechanism is via short chain fatty acids (SCFA), which are produced from fermentation of DF in the colon by the microflora. LÄS MER
5. How to communicate environmental efforts for value creation : a case study from a Swedish waste contractor in a B2B settingMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Stakeholders’ pressure and expectations regarding environmental responsibility have forced companies’ to work with Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) as an integrated part of their business strategy. Environmental responsibility is therefore valued higher than ever before and must be effectively communicated towards stakeholders’. LÄS MER