Sökning: "Slow technology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 592 uppsatser innehållade orden Slow technology.
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Collaborative robots, cobots, are seen as an alternative to traditional industrial robots since they are more flexible, less space-consuming, and can share the workspace with human operators. For small and medium-sized enterprises, SMEs, the adoption still is in an early stage. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Marina system
Sammanfattning : Designing and constructing boats or ships is a slow, iterative process where the design goes through several steps in each iteration, and every loop in the process leads closer to the result. However, to verify if the boat's design functions, it must be built if there is no possibility to design, build, and evaluate smaller prototypes during the development. LÄS MER
3. Forced and Unplanned Digital Transformation of Education in Sri Lanka during Covid-19 Crisis: A Case StudyMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Informationssystem
Sammanfattning : Digital transformation has been an important, popular and revolutionary topic for research fordecades. Constant and rapid updating digital technologies and tools have mainly influencedthe phenomenon of digital transformation to remain interesting and evolving whileemphasizing the significant importance of other concepts related to digital transformationsuch as challenges and opportunities. LÄS MER
4. Introduktion av pyrolysanläggning i Eksjö fjärrvärmenät : en undersökning om pyrolysanläggningars förutsättningar och eventuella roll inom fjärrvärmeproduktionL3-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : In order to fulfill the Swedish national goal of achieving climate neutrality by 2045, the implementation of negative emission technologies is regarded as a vital tool, since it can compensate for emissions deemed too hard to avoid. The widespread use of district heating systems, in combination with a relatively large forest industry in Sweden, provides a unique opportunity to implement combined biochar and energy production (BCE). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The task to implement a solution of handling updates and version discrepancies within a testbeds Configuration Management. The Ericsson 5G testbed is built to support deployment of higher layer functions in a cloud environment. LÄS MER