Sökning: "Sludge separation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 uppsatser innehållade orden Sludge separation.
1. Cradle-to-Gate LCA of Water Treatment Alternatives : A case study performed for Norrvatten’s future waterwork expansionMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Norrvatten is a municipal association which owns a water treatment plant capable of supplying good quality drinking water to the consumers in the associated neighbouring municipalities. After preliminary investigations for the future year of 2050, there were estimates which suggest a potential water quality degradation in the lake which supplies the raw water for treatment due to uncertain future climatic conditions and other forms of pollutions from the surrounding. LÄS MER
2. Opportunities for increased nutrient recovery at centralised wastewater treatment plants through urine separationMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Municipal wastewater contains a significant amount of nutrients such as phosphorus (P) and nitrogen (N). Therefore have the interest of recovering these nutrients at wastewater treatment plants (WWTP) increased. Nutrient recovery would generate revenue for the WWTP, as it is possible to sell the products as fertiliser. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Outotec Sweden AB works in the field of precious metal refining. Silver electrorefining is one of Outotec’s technologies widely applied in numerous silver refining plants worldwide. During this project a specific section in a silver refinery plant has been investigated. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Marina system
Sammanfattning : The modern marine fuel system have a vital part in preparing the fuel before it can enter theengines. Hard particles and water are removed and the viscosity needs to meet limitationsof the engines, to prevent damage. LÄS MER
5. Hydraulics of lamella sedimentation.A study of the lamella settlers at Ringsjö water treatment plant, Sweden.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Teknisk vattenresurslära
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the lamella settlers in Ringsjö water treatment plant, Sweden, in terms of water movement and performance. The treatment plant has two blocks with differences in the flocculation and lamella settlers, where block 1 is not able to process the maximum designed flow rate without the addition of polymers. LÄS MER