Sökning: "Small and medium enterprises"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 587 uppsatser innehållade orden Small and medium enterprises.
1. The role of innovation-driven SMEs in upscaling niche innovations within a regional context: An investigation of SMEs developing new mobility solutions in Västra Götaland CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
2. Leder en lyckad finansiering till en lyckad investering? : En studie om hur svenska equity crowdfundingföretag utvecklas efter en kampanjKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Small and medium-sized enterprises account for the majority of the companiesin Sweden. After the financial crisis, external financing has become increasingly difficult and anew phenomenon has emerged called crowdfunding. LÄS MER
3. A customer-centric evaluation of a smart manufacturing concept : Development of a continuous improvement strategy for improving the productivity of a small and medium-sized enterprisesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Nytt AB is a startup focusing on simplifying the concept of smart manufacturing to small and medium-sized companies providing an add-on machine monitoring solution for data analyzing. The product is currently under development with the final product soon to be launched. In the next phase of Nytt AB, a marketing plan has to be strategized. LÄS MER
4. Stimulating Internationalization through digitalization : Digital competence in Swedish manufacturing SMEsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Digital competence used to be a confusing concept, until recently when some researchers coined a comprehensive definition of digital competence and formulated a conceptual framework in an SME context. However, the framework was only at a conceptual level and required to be tested with the empirics of a qualitative or quantitative study. LÄS MER
5. DEVELOPING A FURNITURE TEST MACHINE ACCORDING TO NATIONAL STANDARDS : ENSURING QUALITY AND CREDIBILITY FOR THE SMEES IN SOUTH AFRICAKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap; Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In South Africa where the unemployment is immense, Small Micro and Medium enterprises (SMMEs) provide more than half of all job opportunities. Furntech, a non-profit organisation that works with vocational training and incubation within the furniture manufacturing sector in South Africa, wants to expand their testing laboratory with a machine to test mattresses according to local standards. LÄS MER