Sökning: "Small and medium-enterprises SMEs"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 114 uppsatser innehållade orden Small and medium-enterprises SMEs.
1. Internationalization process of SMEs, and the effects of market turbulence : A comparative study between Swedish and Sri Lankan SMEsMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : The world has grown increasingly globalized and competitive which has made it crucial for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to look beyond their native market in order to thrive. Although internationalization is considered somewhat uncertain in the face of corporate unfamiliar environments, non-internationalization in a globalized economy can be an even more risky task because it can cause the company to lose competitiveness. LÄS MER
2. Self-assessment for SMEs to address operational and environmental performance. : Combining SCOR, SustainableSCOR, and LCA methodologies in the food industryMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : As world population grows, so does the demand for resources exploitation and transformation. This, in turn, has an effect in the increase of the related wastes. Facing these challenges by designing and developing sustainable products and supply chains, processes, operations, and management is becoming increasingly important. LÄS MER
3. Towards data-driven decision making: A Small Enterprise studyMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : In general, at smaller companies, decisions are based on the intuition of their experts within their respective areas. The decision processes are dependent on several aspects, such as assumptions and context, and some on data. LÄS MER
4. Two-Sided Digital Platforms as Enablers for Circular Economy Business ModelsMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : The circular economy has become one of the most crucial business plans for organizations. There is rapid progress in using digital technologies, especially two-sided digital platforms as enablers for various businesses and start-ups to grow rapidly. LÄS MER
5. Positive and negative consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic on SMEs in SwedenMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: Positive and negative consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic on SMEs in Sweden Purpose The aim of this study is to identify the positive and negative consequences due to the covid-19 on SMEs in Sweden and further specify strategies Swedish SMEs used to manage the influences. Methodology This study tends to show data, tables and figures based on Qualitative study and Semi-structured interviews and analysis of various related articles. LÄS MER