Sökning: "Small and medium-sized companies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 486 uppsatser innehållade orden Small and medium-sized companies.
1. Sustainability as an opportunity: Value creation for innovative ventures through proactively tackling environmental and social issues. A study on Librixer AB about reducing water pollution by recycling unused pharmaceuticals.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis argues that Sustainable Business Model Innovation should be considered anessential process for small- and medium-sized enterprises to create value. In order to establisha sustainable value proposition, the researchers propose that social, economic andenvironmental attributes have to be considered from the start of a Business Model Innovationprocess and that social and environmental aspects cannot simply be added to an existingBusiness Model. LÄS MER
2. BORN DIGITALS A Multiple Case Study on the Internationalization Process of Nordic Healthtech FirmsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
3. Doing sustainability work in SMEs- Setting new standards, maintaining others’ - or navigating a middle way?Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Sustainability work is nowadays high on the agenda for businesses to deal with, and practicesfor how to enact sustainability have been established and institutionalized over time. However,larger companies have set the agenda for this debate, putting small and medium-sizedcompanies (SMEs) in the shadows. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Collaborative robots, cobots, are seen as an alternative to traditional industrial robots since they are more flexible, less space-consuming, and can share the workspace with human operators. For small and medium-sized enterprises, SMEs, the adoption still is in an early stage. LÄS MER
5. The Acceleration of Digitalization and its Influence on Business Model Innovation : A qualitative study of Swedish SMEs from the perspective of a business developerKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Covid-19 has accelerated digitalization and pressured companies across multiple sectors to digitally transform their operations. Such adaptation requires businesses to rethink and change their existing business models, thus, business model innovation (BMI). LÄS MER