Sökning: "Smart Cities"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 111 uppsatser innehållade orden Smart Cities.
1. An assessment of Park & Ride in Gothenburg - A case study on the effect of Park & Ride on congestion and how to increase its attractivenessMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
2. An assessment of Park & Ride in Gothenburg - A case study on the effect of Park & Ride on congestion and how to increase its attractivenessMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Arkitekthögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Hus med yt project aims to restore the splashes, ripples, oods, waves, streams, and droplets of water as manifestations of its presence in the built environment. An implementation of affordable oating dwellings dealing with the reality of climate change and urbanization which is demanding a new way of planning urban cities. LÄS MER
4. An IoT Solution for Urban Noise Identification in Smart Cities : Noise Measurement and ClassificationMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för fysik och elektroteknik (IFE)
Sammanfattning : Noise is defined as any undesired sound. Urban noise and its effect on citizens area significant environmental problem, and the increasing level of noise has become a critical problem in some cities. Fortunately, noise pollution can be mitigated by better planning of urban areas or controlled by administrative regulations. LÄS MER
5. Climate Smart Risk Reduction in Urban Areas: A Review of factors for integrating Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation within the context of urban ResilienceMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the drawbacks of parallel systems in Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and Climate Change Adaptation (CCA) have been acknowledged in professional and academic communities, where the need for integration of the two fields in connection to development has been stressed. In this regard, the concept of resilience as an antithesis of risks has also been considered. LÄS MER