Sökning: "Social Action"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1618 uppsatser innehållade orden Social Action.
1. Words are just words until they appear in action, right? - Sustainability reporting and its significance for customers in the Swedish fast fashion industryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem: The awareness towards environmental sustainability has increasedrapidly both in society and among clothing companies’ stakeholders, e.g. the customers buyingtheir products. This awareness affects the fast fashion industry which is one of the most pollutingindustries. LÄS MER
2. Managing Shared Value in Multinational Corporations - A multiple case study on three major food companies and their CSV management in the context of global food loss and wasteMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
3. Vad är tro utan gärningar? En kvalitativ studie om ett frikyrkosamfunds sociala arbete i det sociala arbetets fältKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to analyze how persons who are involved in social work in onedenomination of the free church´s motivate their own and their own church's involvement inthe work, and how they view their own church´s relationships with other actors in the field ofsocial work and the importance of the work for the identity. We conducted six semi-structuredinterviews with people involved in social work of the church. LÄS MER
4. THE RELATIVE RELEVANCE OF TRUST Revisiting the relationship between trust and cooperation for the environment in large-scale collective action dilemmasMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Many global environmental problems can be understood as collective action dilemmas whichultimately requires cooperation in order for them to be resolved. Due to certain stressors associated with large-scale collective action for the environment it is unlikely that cooperationwill occur. LÄS MER
5. Managing conflicting professionalisms: social assistants work with unaccompanied minors within the Swedish municipal social servicesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This Masters thesis aimed to explore how social assistants have been impacted by the changes enforced since 2016 in their work with unaccompanied minors. They have worked in an ethically complex situation, of attempting to fulfil the needs of the unaccompanied minors, as this period has seen a restriction of the humanitarian ethos of Swedish migration policies, but also a movement towards new public management policies. LÄS MER