Sökning: "Social Anthropology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 260 uppsatser innehållade orden Social Anthropology.
1. ”Du känner inte folket som är där, men du får känslan av att du gör det” En socialantropologisk studie om Malmös rave- och undergrounddeltagares upplevelser av samhörighet och hur dessa kommer till liv.Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialantropologi
Sammanfattning : This bachelor’s thesis explores and shines light upon the attractions and experiences of the rave environment and it’s participants in Malmö. It will achieve this by giving a deep description of the seemingly fundamental and essential components that during raves, mixes together with the raving bodies. LÄS MER
2. Museer som et spejl og talerør for deres samtid – udvikling i de etnografiske museers rolle og funktion som folkeopdrager og skaber af national identitet fra 1800-tallet til i dagKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialantropologi
Sammanfattning : This Bachelor’s thesis examines the ever-changing educational role of the museum in our society. With a specific focus on the ethnographic museum, especially the Danish National museum’s ethnographic collection, I will try to illustrate the constant discussions on the topic of how one in the best way can represent or create exhibitions in the present day. LÄS MER
3. ‘ They have this statistic about us ‘ :Young people impacted by incarceration using theater to counter prejudiceKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialantropologi
Sammanfattning : The work presented in this thesis looks at how young people impacted by incarceration, experience the creation of their own original theater performances. Through a lense of storytelling and narrative creation the thesis explores how these young people choose to share their stories and life experiences. LÄS MER
4. “If you agree to have a sugar daddy, isn’t it logical that you’ll get yourself chopped into pieces?” A socio-anthropological study of anti-feminist rhetoric on Russian-speaking Internet platforms in cases related to gender-based violence.Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialantropologi
Sammanfattning : The following paper is a socio-anthropological study of the anti-feminist and victim-blaming rhetoric that characterizes debates about cases related to gender-based violence on Russian-speaking Internet platforms. The study approaches the topic with two main questions in mind, namely: what are the common arguments of victim-blaming on Russian-speaking Internet platforms? How does the anti-feminist rhetoric on Russian-speaking Internet platforms relate to the cultural and socio-historic context of post-Soviet reality? The study used the renowned cases of the Khachaturian sisters and the Anastasia Yeshchenko murder as points of departure for data-collection as they created intense online discussions on Russian-speaking platforms. LÄS MER
5. Do It Yourself Hormone Replacement Therapy In Dissonance With State-Sanctioned Constructions of GenderMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Social Studies of Gender
Sammanfattning : Although the field of transgender studies has grown exponentially during the last decades, little is still known about gender affirmative medication outside institutionalized settings. Based on group interviews and autoethnographic accounts, this thesis sheds light on the experiences of practitioners of unprescribed hormone replacement therapy. LÄS MER