Sökning: "Social Constructivism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 566 uppsatser innehållade orden Social Constructivism.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : According to politicians, experts and journalists a wave of gang related crime has washed over Sweden and is a threat to the country’s safety, welfare and unity. With media as a tool, it is described both as a social problem as well as an urgent national crisis. This essay concerns discourses on the portrayal of gang related crime in the media. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to examine how social workers working with people selling sexual services perceive the purpose, effects, and normative function of the Swedish Sex Purchase Law. The study is based on six semi-structured qualitative interviews with (social workers from the field). LÄS MER
3. AST en könskodad diagnos? - En kvalitativ intervjustudie om hur kolloföreståndare beskriver könskodningKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to investigate how the phenomenon of an uneven breakdown by sex and differences between gender were described by group managers of an organization who offer camps for children with ASD. Six semi-structured interviews were conducted with the six group managers within the organization. LÄS MER
4. Gymnasielagen - en förlängd tid av ovisshet och osäkerhet : Socialarbetares upplevelser och arbete kring ensamkommande ungdomars psykiska ohälsaKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : This is a qualitative study whose purpose is to investigate social workers experiences and work with unaccompanied adolescents mental health, which is covered by the law SFS 2018:756. The law is based on the fact that unaccompanied adolescents will have the opportunity to study at the high school level. LÄS MER
5. "Är det barnens rätt till sina föräldrar eller är det föräldrarnas rätt till sina barn?" : En kvalitativ intervjustudie om socialarbetares beskrivning av umgängessabotage vid våld i nära relationKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : "Is it the children's right to their parents or is it the parents right to their children?" : A qualitative interview study about social worker's description about "visitation sabotage" in cases involving intimate partner violence The aim of this study was to understand how social workers at women’s shelters describe “visitation sabotage”, to be accused or risk being accused of it, and the consequences for social work, abused mothers and their children. The study was based on seven semi-structured qualitative interviews with social workers. LÄS MER