Sökning: "Social Identity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2898 uppsatser innehållade orden Social Identity.
1. CONTESTING URBAN PUBLIC SPACE AS COMMONS - A study on the common usage of public parks in Barcelona-SantsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Urbanisation is one of the major trends in globalisation. An influx of heterogenous urban dwellers to a densely built urban environment contains potential for conflicts. With increasing heterogeneity, public space in cities becomes the site of multicultural confrontation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Europe is waiting for us is a discourse based text analysis of three Bosnian political parties. These three parties are the biggest ethnonationalist parties in the country, and each represents one of the three ethnicities; HDZ BiH for the Croats, SDA for the Bosniaks and SNSD for the Serbs. LÄS MER
3. “Nu är vi nog lite ute på fel väg.” En kvalitativ intervjustudie om hur socialsekreterare upplever styrningen av socialtjänstenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate how case workers in social work experience the governing of the Swedish social services. It also aspire to examine how professional values relates to recent changes in governing. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Religionshistoria
Sammanfattning : The Russian Orthodox Church has had an incredibly fascinating story during its long history in Russia, where its status, political as well as economic power has drastically changed over the course of its existence. The church has gone from being almost completely undistinguishable from the sovereign power during the Russian Empire to nearly being completely wiped out by the times of the communist regime in the soviet era, who saw it as a threat to the revolutionary ideas. LÄS MER
5. ‘ They have this statistic about us ‘ :Young people impacted by incarceration using theater to counter prejudiceKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialantropologi
Sammanfattning : The work presented in this thesis looks at how young people impacted by incarceration, experience the creation of their own original theater performances. Through a lense of storytelling and narrative creation the thesis explores how these young people choose to share their stories and life experiences. LÄS MER